• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOOD MORNING!!

32 posts in this topic

07:30 PM in Paris, and 39° Celsius (sorry, i don't know how to translate in Farenheit makepoint.gif, but i can confirm you that 39° is very, very hot !)

It's time for me to leave my job and go home 893applaud-thumb.gif.

07:30 PM in Paris, and 39° Celsius (sorry, i don't know how to translate in Farenheit makepoint.gif, but i can confirm you that 39° is very, very hot !)

Clap clap clap smile.gif

I believe the conversion formula is simply 39 (celsius temp) X 9/5 + 32. That means it's close to 110 degrees farenheit over there...Yikes!

Clap clap clap smile.gif

I believe the conversion formula is simply 39 (celsius temp) X 9/5 + 32. That means it's close to 110 degrees farenheit over there...Yikes!

All apologies to anyone in France that actually has to live with these temperatures, but watching it safely on the other side of the Atlantic has me drooling. Dry, extremely hot summers make great wine.

Clap clap clap smile.gif

All apologies to anyone in France that actually has to live with these temperatures, but watching it safely on the other side of the Atlantic has me drooling. Dry, extremely hot summers make great wine.

That being the case, Rob, why don't you head on over here to my house for a grape-stompin', as it's 106 today, with no rain in sight... frown.gif

frown.gifshocked.gifcool.giflaugh.gifgrin.gif

Robbie, you have given me a terriffic idea! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I do believe I'm gonna plant me a vineyard! cool.gif

In a few short years, I can be "encapsulating" my fermented squeezins' into perfect bottles with pristine CGC 10.0 (Cooke's Grapin' Company) labels (Blue ones, of course, and from the Crowley {Texas} Collection, no less...), and selling them to you guys for a ...wait...for...it.....!MINT!

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

-Joe

Clap clap clap smile.gif

You're right. Some experts here said that this year will be an excellent one for wine (maybe better than in 1947, the best quality of the last century). Records of heat have been broken yesterday in many big cities (40°/41° Celsius in Paris).

I feel like living in an oven... crazy.gif no wind... I will give my DD #43 CGC 9.6 for some wind 893frustrated.gif