• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kansas City Planet Comic-Con May 5th and 6th 2007

157 posts in this topic

Anyone planning on coming to town for this?

I'll be there (which is really all the reason u need)!

I think there are a couple other local board members who may show up.

Will CGC have a presence there? I've got some books to drop off.

Here's the link

http://www.planetcomicon.com/

I`ll be there hi.gif .. Just purchased a couple booths with a friend -- looking forward to the show -- just not the drive from Nashville . The line-up does look pretty good . Cant wait to get a Richard Hatch auto for my son ( we`re both Battlestar nuts ) . --BigMike sumo.gifsumo.gif

I just got off the phone with Chris and it looks about 90% likely that I will be setting up at the show. I have some final arrangements to make first with my work schedule, but my phone conversation with Chris convinced me I should make my plans. thumbsup2.gif

Be kind of scary to meet you in person, John. Only "known" you for 8 years now... Thankfully it's not 8 years of "knowing" you in the biblical sense. Ask Greggy what that's like... poke2.gifstooges.gif

Any chance Mr Khaos will be attending??? I have a present for him, and the ticking has almost stopped... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just got off the phone with Chris and it looks about 90% likely that I will be setting up at the show. I have some final arrangements to make first with my work schedule, but my phone conversation with Chris convinced me I should make my plans. thumbsup2.gif

Be kind of scary to meet you in person, John. Only "known" you for 8 years now... Thankfully it's not 8 years of "knowing" you in the biblical sense. Ask Greggy what that's like... poke2.gifstooges.gif

Any chance Mr Khaos will be attending??? I have a present for him, and the ticking has almost stopped... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Never met? Allow me to refresh ur memory....

San Antonio, 4 hours spent in your store while my girlfriends were asleep in the car outside, ur helpers grading everything in site.......I bought a LOT that day!

San Antonio, 4 hours spent in your store while my girlfriends were asleep in the car outside, ur helpers grading everything in site.......I bought a LOT that day!

Just wanted to give you an opportunity to brag... thumbsup2.gif

If things work out right, I'll be dragging my former assistant manager to the show in KC. She was 17 when you last saw her, and she's now quite the safety hazard... And if things work out wrong, I guess I could drag bubbagump with me, though it doesn't automatically increase sales when he leans over the back issue boxes... juggle.gif

If things work out right, I'll be dragging my former assistant manager to the show in KC. She was 17 when you last saw her, and she's now quite the safety hazard... And if things work out wrong, I guess I could drag bubbagump with me, though it doesn't automatically increase sales when he leans over the back issue boxes... juggle.gif

True.....but the women love me! headbang.gif

Any chance Mr Khaos will be attending???
He should be. We planned on meeting at a moderately priced steakhouse.

Well the first round of drinks is on me. thumbsup2.gif

Hippy Frog? confused-smiley-013.gif

That's her... kinda scary because she has lost about 20lbs since you saw her at SD 2004 and none of it from the balconies... 893whatthe.gif

She and I are still haggling about compensation, but she is a huge Galactica fan, so the Richard Hatch appearance is making some points for me. thumbsup2.gif

You should come to the show greggy! gossip.gif

That's her... kinda scary because she has lost about 20lbs since you saw her at SD 2004 and none of it from the balconies... 893whatthe.gif

She and I are still haggling about compensation, but she is a huge Galactica fan, so the Richard Hatch appearance is making some points for me. thumbsup2.gif

No. Why don't you bring the really busty one from the Emerald City Con a few years back? confused-smiley-013.gif

No. Why don't you bring the really busty one from the Emerald City Con a few years back? confused-smiley-013.gif

Actually she will be in Artists Alley at Emerald City this year... She is going the mini-comics route getting her stuff out there...

Plus it's more expensive to fly her out than drive the Hippie Frog up from SA. smile.gif