• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A tribute to JC and Deathlok: my FDQ exit

94 posts in this topic

yes, its true... I'm leaving never to return.... goodbye cruel world... violin.gifviolin.gifacclaim.gif

oh and as JC would say "fanboys suck" tongue.gif

Just kidding of course foreheadslap.gif

I'll be gone for a week but I'll be back. Please don't send me any PMs while I'm away, I don't want to return to an inbox stuffed with graemlins (MK - this means you poke2.gif)

Have fun D, stay away from those menthol ciggy's.( wasn't it in Portugal where you first had those?)

May your flight overseas be uneventful, knock back a few glitter drinks and all will be smooth sailing.

Ze-

yes, its true... I'm leaving never to return.... goodbye cruel world... violin.gifviolin.gifacclaim.gif

I'll be gone for a week but I'll be back. Please don't send me any PMs while I'm away, I don't want to return to an inbox stuffed with graemlins (MK - this means you poke2.gif)

Where you going?

Where you going?

Isn't the Forum Crier spozed to know?

I know, I know, you're not it anymore, Arch hasn't changed your title, etc. etc. poke2.gif