• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Ironfist 14

21 posts in this topic

wonderbread? you mean a piece of food?

I'm curious too. Is this slang for the cleaner or actual bread?

I think the book is a 4.5 maybe 5 I think the crunchy parts lower it, as well as the many color breaks on the spine

Yes, actual bread but from the "reviews" and "tests" done by forum members, it doesn't look too promising but it wasn't a total waste of time either. I think the thread was not too far ago and should be in the Grading/Resto forum.

from the scan, i'd have to say G+. but i suspect that this might be one of those books whose flaws really stand out in the scan

from the scan, i'd have to say G+. but i suspect that this might be one of those books whose flaws really stand out in the scan

wow so you are saying like a 2.0 to 3.0 and everyone else is saying 4.5?

screwy.gif

It's a 3.5 at best, the defect isn't isolated. Without it, the book is a 6.0/6.5 book, but with something like that damaging the entire book, I hardly see anything above 3.0

screwy.gif

It's a 3.5 at best, the defect isn't isolated. Without it, the book is a 6.0/6.5 book, but with something like that damaging the entire book, I hardly see anything above 3.0

I also find the grades to be high. I would say 3.5.

Mike