• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Group shot pics....

284 posts in this topic

img0322tv2.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif Very cool and very different! Haven't seen an "Avenger" paperback in many a decade. I really loved those covers. Do you collect Doc Savage paperbacks with covers by James Bama too?

img0322tv2.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif Very cool and very different! Haven't seen an "Avenger" paperback in many a decade. I really loved those covers. Do you collect Doc Savage paperbacks with covers by James Bama too?

Not really...thrill buys back in the day

I've posted this in the SA forum before, but was inspired to re-post it here by RHG's "A Few of My Favorite Things" thread in the GA forum.

Here is my "grail":

SilverGirl2-1.jpg

Great pic Tim! I can see that one of those is a definite keeper (although the 3 on the right aren't too shabby either).

Some amazing group shots posted so far!!!!! Keep 'em coming!

Here are a few of mine. I think most of these have been posted in other threads at some point. These are all the best group shots I could still find on my computer that I've put together over the last few years. I don't still have all these books in my collection (I wish) frown.gif But I do still have some. Anyway I thought they would be fun to see all in one place.

MarvelMystery1through10.jpg

Planets1.jpg

Planets3.jpg

Timelygroupshot.jpg

SAMarvels2.jpg

AAF15pic2.jpg

Hulk181pic2.jpg

Keyspic.jpg

AAAAXmenSpidey.jpg

AAAAkeys.jpg

AAAAHulkFF.jpg

AAAAeverything.jpg

AAAAAWolverine1s.jpg

AA5Comics.jpg

groupshot2.jpg

Largegroupshot.jpg

You could buy your own country with the value of those books! Never in my craziest dreams would I have ever guessed that there was a collection like that in existence. Completely and totally awesome.

You could buy your own country with the value of those books! Never in my craziest dreams would I have ever guessed that there was a collection like that in existence. Completely and totally awesome.

you should have seen it when he had Action 1-10, Batman 1-400, Superman 1-400, detective 27 in 9.2 restored...this is just the tip of old Filter81's iceberg!

gator

Box 1 of 1.5 (about 160 issues) none less than an 8.5 and the majority in the 9.6 range.

boards.jpg

John insane.gif

PS: I have numerous other "groups" Maybe I'll take some shots and put 'em up

that is really really awesome!

SHAZAM

SHAZAM

SHAZAM

SHAZAM

SHAZAM

i've been thinking about doing something like that for Uncanny X-Men 268. i just love that issue