• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The USAF Mildenhall Original Owner Collection

800 posts in this topic

Yo, BK! hi.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Yo!

These books are awesome, if anyone hasn't bought any of these books from Nick, I advise looking -- they are great in hand, and often better than the posted grade.

Looks like my beer tab is up and running again... insane.gif

Thanks, mate! flowerred.gif

Yo, BK! hi.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Yo!

These books are awesome, if anyone hasn't bought any of these books from Nick, I advise looking -- they are great in hand, and often better than the posted grade.

You want to talk about bomb-proof packing.... His shipments arrive in better shape from across the ocean than some from a few states away 893whatthe.gif

Just wanted to say hi.gif....I was wondering where you were ?:) Nice books...!!

hi.gif

Thank you! yay.gif

Been v. v. busy since I've got back...would much prefer to be back around a table in Barclay Prime, stuffing my face and shooting the 893censored-thumb.gif.

frown.gif

OK, that's it for tonight...we've at least got the ball rolling again. thumbsup2.gif

Tomorrow night, we'll have some DCs up here, then on Thursday over in the 'other thread', I'll start listing a load of mainly DC horror (Unexpected, Weird Mystery Tales, etc.).

Now that things have settled down a touch, the plan will be to have books for both threads every week. yay.gif

Fantastic Four #123

VF/NM (9.0)

$30

FantasticFour123.jpg

takeit.gif

danm you, sir! I go out to eat and come back to see Foolkiller with a quick trigger finger...!!! mad.gif

Glen -- you can have it if you'd like it.

That's very kind of you, but, as I need an upgrade, my post was more about "ribbing" you than ownership of the book..... grin.gif