• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The USAF Mildenhall Original Owner Collection

800 posts in this topic

Does anybody actually think this will be worth it? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd hate to think I'll be playing to rows of empty seats... tonofbricks.gif

Honestly? No, not right now.

I have noticed a very significant drop in the number of posters here. Hopefully it will rebound.

Pretty much what I'm thinking...hell, I'll give it a go tonight and tomorrow and then figure out what to do with future sales when the results are in.

We really do need a tumbleweed graemlin.

Actually, I'd take ANY graemlin right now.

I listed some stuff out of sheer habit, but I expect to sell exactly none of it.

I know it's premature to say this, but if this "upgrade" killed the marketplace that would be a damn shame.

Does anybody actually think this will be worth it? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd hate to think I'll be playing to rows of empty seats... tonofbricks.gif

Honestly? No, not right now.

I have noticed a very significant drop in the number of posters here. Hopefully it will rebound.

Pretty much what I'm thinking...hell, I'll give it a go tonight and tomorrow and then figure out what to do with future sales when the results are in.

We really do need a tumbleweed graemlin.

Actually, I'd take ANY graemlin right now.

I listed some stuff out of sheer habit, but I expect to sell exactly none of it.

I know it's premature to say this, but if this "upgrade" killed the marketplace that would be a damn shame.

Indeed it would be and, although it's maybe too early to say, the signs aren't good. If collectors are prepared to drop coin with known crooks and cheats, simply because they've got their 'fix', this must have hit them quite hard to keep them away.