• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The USAF Mildenhall Original Owner Collection

800 posts in this topic

Invaders #17

NM- (9.2)

$12

Invaders17.jpg

takeit.gif

Hey, I paid to see this lady just a couple of days ago 893scratchchin-thumb.gif.

OK, so I had a couple of dozen DCs for tonight, but when I checked, a whole chunk of them matched with a couple of boarders' 'wants list' that were filed months ago. They were offered and taken earlier today, meaning that I've only got about a dozen books for tonight. frown.gif

Still, there'll be more on the way for next week. yay.gif

OK, so I had a couple of dozen DCs for tonight, but when I checked, a whole chunk of them matched with a couple of boarders' 'wants list' that were filed months ago. They were offered and taken earlier today, meaning that I've only got about a dozen books for tonight. frown.gif

But, I didn't get any PM....

But, I didn't get any PM....

27_laughing.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif That's because you didn't want any Flashes or B&Bs.