• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Y the Last Man

236 posts in this topic

Yep. You'll like it. Cool premise, and great character's. Pace is really good, and every issue is like a mini-cliff hanger. Each month, when I get to the end, I'm so ticked that it isn't longer!

One of the best books out there.

Chris

I regret not getting this series past issue #3.... I bought the first three issues, never read them and for some reason forgot to get #4 and then stopped altogether.

And I've STILL not read them... don't want to start reading and then longing for the rest of the story. tongue.gif

Guess I'll have to buy the TPB as well.... 893frustrated.gif

I regret not getting this series past issue #3.... I bought the first three issues, never read them and for some reason forgot to get #4 and then stopped altogether.

1, 2 and 3 are the pricey ones now. You can get 4 - present for cover or just slightly over.

And I've STILL not read them... don't want to start reading and then longing for the rest of the story. tongue.gif

Guess I'll have to buy the TPB as well.... 893frustrated.gif

I have issues 6 and up for you beeyotch...now go on vacation tongue.gif

1, 2 and 3 are the pricey ones now. You can get 4 - present for cover or just slightly over.

So it seems....thanks for the heads-up...I really need to start getting back into new comics more.

Some more of the enterprising forum members mailed me to take the first three issues 'of my hands' One even offered to send me the TPB in exchange for the first three issues grin.gif

I have issues 6 and up for you beeyotch...now go on vacation tongue.gif

Ahem I think we came to the consensus that you are MY beeyotch... Now I know you feel a tad jilted since Chriso37 became my super king kong mega mega Beeautch but I still have a place for my favorite pacific islander insane.gif

Anyway glad to see that the free market spirit is alive and well on the boards, I might take you up on that and on a bunch of other modern stuff as well....Maybe having you become my supplier-beeyotch for all things modern.

Oh and technically I've been on vacation for 6 weeks now, only 4 weeks to go and I have to get back to work frown.gif, but yes on Friday I am going away for a week with the wife and kids (and the notebook)....

Now I know you feel a tad jilted since Chriso37 became my super king kong mega mega Beeautch

893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Must....resist....urge....to.....swap......FF#5.....for......New Mutants #87.....gold edition.....

Awww, screw it! New Mutants is on its way! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! goodevil.gif

Chris

I bought the TPB, thorougly enjoyed it, and then won an auction for books 1-13 in (near) Minty Fresh Condition. I'ts rare to see runs like that on Ebay for Y, but with the book bcoming hot expect to see more available. Supposedly, New Line Cinema bought the rights to the story, and intends to bring it to the silver screen in summer 2005. So start stockpiling those # 1's now!!... smirk.gif

Now I know you feel a tad jilted since Chriso37 became my super king kong mega mega Beeautch

893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Must....resist....urge....to.....swap......FF#5.....for......New Mutants #87.....gold edition.....

Awww, screw it! New Mutants is on its way! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! goodevil.gif

Chris

As long as it isn't the second print..... confused-smiley-013.gif