• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Best and Worst Comic Book Dealers Thread

111 posts in this topic

Naw - I'll make my wife pretend like she likes you for a day, then while you and her are out shoe-shopping.

BAMMM!!! Jungle Action 5 for me - and I might take some DC [!@#%^&^] just to pour salt in the wound.

But I might let you rub her feet ot something.

I can't find the whole elaborate story...

But this is close enough..

Follow the Clinton:

Blow me Dan

I was offered a full refund and return postage paid because the person emailing me was Cindy. She emailed me instantly on every email. A few days later I get a smartass email from Dan the [!@#%^&^] himself and I basically respond with a F U email with no response. We'll see how this plays out.

Hmmm its very interesting to me so far that people have mixed feelings about Superworld, Showcase New England and Gary Dolgoff all three are on the best list of some and the worst list of others. Are they just inconsistent? Or just a bad day with a single bad experience?... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nobody's perfect.

But if you have more people being positive about a seller, that says a lot.

I agree but to be put on someone's worst list is another thing all together. Someone must of had a good experience with them mine was getting some information from Daniel about a few books he once had...

Side note: Man I try to start something beneficial for people to see and my thread gets hijacked frown.gif

But at least it got a lot of reponses grin.gif

Not the kind I was hoping for though frown.gif

At least there was not a comment. grin.gif

goodevil.gif

At least there was not a comment

I've retired that comment! confused-smiley-013.gif

893whatthe.gif

No more 's... confused.gif what new witty comment can you come up with.. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Actually, I've made a conscious effort to actually type real words in my posts the last couple of days. Of course, there are still junk especially during this time of the night but it's an improvement! confused-smiley-013.gif