• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Post your Favorite ALL-TIME Kirby FF covers**

14 posts in this topic

Since I frequent in the Gold Forum (and not here too much), a similar thread about this topic may/may not been posted way back. Anyways, Kirby FF's have always been my favorite SA books. # 4, 5, 6, and 12 being my favorite covers thumbsup2.gif

Let's see your favorite Kirby FF's... popcorn.gif

FF4MyCopy4.jpg

FF_5MyCopy3.jpg

FF_6MyCopy3.jpg

FF12MyCopy4.jpg

Sometimes I've got to slow down my typing. I "owned" that book, not "won" it. 27_laughing.gif

No, I don't think it will be hard to get. I can't remember how I originally came across it circa 1981. Maybe I bought it at a Comic Show. When I was younger, I tended to buy some books that just caught my eye, not just ones on my Want List. I didn't collect FF, but that one caught my attention. It was in Fine 6.0 I think and somehow buying it for $4 sticks in my head. I got rid of it in college.

One of my all time Faves-

FF12.jpg

When I first started to collect the early Kirby FFs (circa early 1990s), I used to think the #12 was one o the toughest to come by in the FF 1-13 run...#6-11 were always the easiest to find...of course that was pre-Internet and eBay...