• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: It's raining Golden age GGA!

27 posts in this topic

I would like to raise some cash so im offering up some nice Golden age slabs from Fox and FH.

Jungle Comics 60 CGC 8.5 OW "D" pedigree .

Jungle60.jpg

Jungle Comics 69 CGC 9.0 COW "D" Pedigree - Bondage cover

jungle69.jpg

Jungle comics 79 CGC 8.5 COW "D" pedigree

jungle79.jpg

Jungle comics 87 CGC 9.0 OW "D" pedigree - Bondage cover

Jungle87.jpg

Jungle Comics 89 CGC 8.5 OW "D" Pedigree

jungle89.jpg

Jungle Comics 95 CGC 9.0 OW "D" Pedigree

jungle95.jpg

Jungle comics 97 CGC 9.0 OW "D" Pedigree

Jungle97.jpg

I would like to let them all go in one batch and am offering all of the above Shipped FedEx worldwide for USD 1500!

Feel free to make offers for the batch or individual books incase nobody wants the lot but a takeit.gif in the thread or on PM rules the day grin.gif

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

All of your scans are dark and hard to see. confused-smiley-013.gif

i am sorry for the scans sorry.gif if you are interested i will try and take some new ones (also of BC if needed) and PM them. there are no cracks, SCS or any other funny biz going on on these books, i recently bought them from HA and im taking a loss on this price but im trying to raise some cash... the original scans can be found on heritage archives but it didnt feel right to post them here

Whats the deal?? You're selling off your collection?

why... do you want it ? poke2.gifgrin.gif no I just realised i branched out quite a lot lately... and im looking for some cash to pay off the danish version of the IRS frown.gif

Some of the best level of life in the world, also some of the highest taxes. Lived in the Netherlands for a few years recently and the level of life wasn't as good but the taxes were similar...

try going abroad from Denmark and not have any income in the country, then it is impossible to find out the rules... or you will find out when they send the bill 27_laughing.gif

why... do you want it ? poke2.gifgrin.gif no I just realised i branched out quite a lot lately... and im looking for some cash to pay off the danish version of the IRS frown.gif

That's why I love Denmark..only place (with Sweden) that has higher taxes than Belgium...

Denmark 49%

Belgium 47%

Holland 39%

That's why I love Denmark..only place (with Sweden) that has higher taxes than Belgium...

Denmark 49%

Belgium 47%

Holland 39%

i wish you were right! income above USD 70.000 a year = 68% !!! crazy.gif

Denmark 49%

Belgium 47%

Holland 39%

i wish you were right! income above USD 70.000 a year = 68% !!! crazy.gif

I quoted the prices for the average wages smile.gif

Our taxes go up with the amount we earn as well, though not as much as in Sweden or in Denmark..but we're heading that way as well