• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

web of spider-man #1

7 posts in this topic

They came in a Marvel rebag set ($1.75 for 3 books I believe) about the time #8 hit the stand. I found about 20 of them at a K-mart. Many of the bags were already torn open so I just recombined the contents to include 3 copies of Web #1 insted of 1 copy and 2 other loser books. Ended up with 21 copies... all first print (don't think there ever was a 2nd print).

They came in a Marvel rebag set ($1.75 for 3 books I believe) about the time #8 hit the stand. I found about 20 of them at a K-mart. Many of the bags were already torn open so I just recombined the contents to include 3 copies of Web #1 insted of 1 copy and 2 other loser books. Ended up with 21 copies... all first print (don't think there ever was a 2nd print).

Haha, you mean I wasn't the only one who did this? Although I found mine at Pic 'n Save and they were marked down to $0.15 each, so I ripped the bags open, left the Power Pack and whatever else the other comic was behind, and grabbed an even dozen issues.

Many of the bags were already torn open so I just recombined the contents to include 3 copies of Web #1 insted of 1 copy and 2 other loser books.

Haha, you mean I wasn't the only one who did this? I ripped the bags open, left the Power Pack and whatever else the other comic was behind, and grabbed an even dozen issues.

893whatthe.gif893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gifdevil.gif