• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Of My Favorite Things

68 posts in this topic

Wonderful grails Peter!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

And the comics are awesome too! hail.gif

Thanks Bill. The pictures that you and Rick posted of your kids holding books inspired me to take this shot.

Cool! My daughter and I just enjoyed looking at your children!

Wonderful grails Peter!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

And the comics are awesome too! hail.gif

Thanks Bill. The pictures that you and Rick posted of your kids holding books inspired me to take this shot.

outstanding...doesn't get any better than that!

rick

Peter, great photos.

I cannot help but picture you placing the comics around the sofa as the kids sat there waiting. They actually look like they know how to handle a book though.(or did you just say, "don't move")

They held them gently after I explained that this was their inheritance.

It looks like you have raised two great children. The books are merely an added bonus.

Thanks Ze.

Peter, great photos.

I cannot help but picture you placing the comics around the sofa as the kids sat there waiting. They actually look like they know how to handle a book though.(or did you just say, "don't move")

Ha ha. Oh, wait. makepoint.gif

Peter,

Great books, good looking kids, and a NICE couch!

Way to go!

Thanks Richard. The couch is a dupe if your interested. wink.gif

Let's talk.......

Peter, great photos.

sign-funnypost.gif

Including my two "Grails."

1740655-IMG_1434%284%29.JPG

Ya know, tonight I simply can't get over the irresistable forces projected by this picture - which leads to thoughts of just how very cool a Rare High Grade copy of Detective 12 would look in your collection (along with those 2 Mile Highs I see there that used to be mine).

And yes, that means exactly what you think it means... flowerred.gif

STEVE

Peter, great photos.

sign-funnypost.gif

One of the funniest comebacks I've read on the boards! 27_laughing.gifhail.gif

bumpit.gif

Because of the generosity of sacentaur, I now have one more "favorite thing" to add to my collection. Thank you Steve, I know this was a book you wouldn't have minded keeping:

1756392-Detective12%282%29.jpg

Detective 12 is one of my very favorites for its strong cover colors. Awesome!

Take a look at the Awesome Mile High copy in the Gallery.

Great to see one collector doing another a favor like this! Congrats RHG and very cool and considerate gesture of sacentaur. A few years ago, RHG did me a favor just like this when he had an incredible book that he sensed I would appreciate even more. This is the GA board at its very best!

bumpit.gif

Because of the generosity of sacentaur, I now have one more "favorite thing" to add to my collection. Thank you Steve, I know this was a book you wouldn't have minded keeping:

1756392-Detective12%282%29.jpg

WOW! 893whatthe.gif What a stunning copy! Congrats! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Aye, the Tec 12 is a beauty and I miss her already.

Seriously, I value friendship more than I value any one book. angel.gif

RHG, can I please now have that uh ...well you know ...that uh...roll of film back?

STEVE