• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McFarlane Spider-Man Splash on eBay

24 posts in this topic

In an effort to free up some much needed cash, I've listed my Todd McFarlane Spider-Man splash on the 'bay. The page features Spidey, the Hobgoblin and Ghost Rider in a 3/4 splash layout.

Click here to check out the auction.

hail.gif

You getting married dude or what poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif Nah, the girlfriend hasn't quite beat me into submission yet.

I'm just running a little low on cash for other art, so it's time to sell off a few pieces. I've had this one over two years now and I think it's time to pass it along to the next owner thumbsup2.gif

How come I could not view the art this morning?

893censored-thumb.gifing eBay pulled the auction for "inappropriate linking." I had a link in the auction to the McFarlane splash that ended for $13,500 last week. Apparently you can't link to other ebay auctions now. Whatever.

I'll be relisting the page tonight, minus 11 bids and 55 watchers frustrated.gif

Sorry to everybody who was watching the original auction. I'll be posting the link to the new auction darn near everywhere thumbsup2.gif

893censored-thumb.gifing eBay pulled the auction for "inappropriate linking." I had a link in the auction to the McFarlane splash that ended for $13,500 last week. Apparently you can't link to other ebay auctions now. Whatever.

I'll be relisting the page tonight, minus 11 bids and 55 watchers frustrated.gif

Sorry to everybody who was watching the original auction. I'll be posting the link to the new auction darn near everywhere thumbsup2.gif

foreheadslap.gif Ebay sucks, I have had auctions pulled a few days before they end

poke2.gif I think you should offer it for sale on the fourm confused-smiley-013.gif

Time payments yay.gifinsane.gif

foreheadslap.gif Ebay sucks, I have had auctions pulled a few days before they end

poke2.gif I think you should offer it for sale on the fourm confused-smiley-013.gif

I second the motion!! thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Ok, Board Exclusive - $5,200 shipped. Time payments accepted. This offer is valid until 9PM EST tonight when I relist the auction. I know it ain't cheap, but I have a feeling the page will get close to that number on the bay.

eBay sucks. I'd love to see it sell privately just so they don't get their cut. I don't see the problem linking to another auction. That's just stupid. I suppose, though, that it's acceptable to mention the item number in your description?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Ok, Board Exclusive - $5,200 shipped. Time payments accepted. This offer is valid until 9PM EST tonight when I relist the auction. I know it ain't cheap, but I have a feeling the page will get close to that number on the bay.

takeit.gif

If you can accept over 10 months and Paypal..

i will offload major Pages for this if the time is OK