• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #1

16 posts in this topic

This may be the last one I need help with. I think I'm getting a decent handle on this grading. When I collected we did not do this stuff. Get this: price sticker on this bag.....$5, $4 for my 3.0 to 3.5 XMEN #1, and $1 or I think maybe $.75 for my 8.0 to 8.5 Hulk 181. I bought these back in the late 70s to early 80s. yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

I wish I only knew, but I think we all say that. makepoint.gif

I'm thinking 2.5 to 3.0 for this ASM#1, More 2.5 though(I hope) Cover attached, all pages attached

Thank You Guys

Spider1Fcov.jpg

Spider1Bcov.jpg

.$5, $4 for my 3.0 to 3.5 XMEN #1, and $1 or I think maybe $.75 for my 8.0 to 8.5 Hulk 181. I bought these back in the late 70s to early 80s.

Really? My first local cons were around 1980 (I was 12.) I'm pretty sure that you could not have gotten Spider-Man #1 for anywhere close to $5 at that time. I paid about $6 for my first big purchase in the early 80s -- FF 48.

I'd say you are about right on this book - 2.5/3.0.

STICKER SAID $5, LOOKING AT IT NOW. COULD HAVE GOTTEN FROM MY UNCLE THOUGH AS EARLY AS ABOUT '75 AN IF THAT'S IT THEN IT WAS FREE. NOT SURE HOW LONG HE MAY HAVE HAD , IF THAT'S THE CASE. IT WOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE IT DOES NOW THOUGH, AS BEEN PACKED AWAY SINCE 80'S. MY UNCLE HAD 2 DAUGHTERS THAT COULD HAVE CARED LESS ABOUT COMICS, I USED TO GO WITH HIM FROM RI TO MAINE AND OUT TO NY-MOSTLY FLEA MARKETS, YARD SALES ETC. I THINK I'VE ONLY BEEN TO ABOUT 6 TO 8 CONS. DID THIS FOR ABOUT 7 OR SO YRS TILL DIABETES GOT THE BEST OF HIM.

THANK YOU ZIPPER FOR THE HELP ON THE GRADE

I'd think an easy 3.0, as the eye appeal is certainly there. Very nice!

How about 3.5 with Marvel Chipping?

Dude, pick a new name already...and stop typing in caps, that annoys the trooper

I picked a new name atleast a week ago, I tried to input again but it says"waiting for adim approval" I don't know what to do next, I asked but got no answers.

I was typing in caps because I was holding and fending off my 7 month old daughter whie typing, I'll try not to do again pooper