• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Alright everyone . . . Danny and I put our heads together and came up with half a brain! Here's our listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230205007126

Why won't you answer my question about the auction? :baiting:

Answered, my good man!

Thanks! (thumbs u

:popcorn:
Well, we have a little situation. We were wrapping up our entry when you posted your auction and it seems we have a kindred creative spirit. So do we post what we came up with or do we start from scratch? If so, I would have to miss work in the morning. At least we have until about 2 PM tomorrow to decide.

Well, we have a little situation. We were wrapping up our entry when you posted your auction and it seems we have a kindred creative spirit. So do we post what we came up with or do we start from scratch? If so, I would have to miss work in the morning. At least we have until about 2 PM tomorrow to decide.

Post what you have :thumbsup:

Or, you could just forfeit . . . lol

Just kidding. I am dying to see what you guys did. I wouldn't delay or start over unless you really thought you needed to improve it. And, who knows what "improve" means. We have no idea what we're doing here.

Post what you have :thumbsup:

Or, you could just forfeit . . . lol

Just kidding. I am dying to see what you guys did. I wouldn't delay or start over unless you really thought you needed to improve it. And, who knows what "improve" means. We have no idea what we're doing here.

I couldn't belive it when you posted your auction. :eek: I sent Flee a PM instantly. I think ours will be entertaining whatever we decide to do between now and tomorrow. I won't say anything else yet.

Pretty impressive and creative stuff from both teams so far.

I am lucky to have a guy on my team with some awesome creative talent.

Holy spoon, I can't believe I'm on this sire everyday and only just now took a look at this thread. HILARIOUS! MY NEW FAVORITE THREAD! The best news is that its 168 pages, thats gotta be at least 2 hours I can kill.

Man I'm dumb to have ignored this one.

Holy spoon, I can't believe I'm on this sire everyday and only just now took a look at this thread. HILARIOUS! MY NEW FAVORITE THREAD! The best news is that its 168 pages, thats gotta be at least 2 hours I can kill.

Are you finished reading it yet? If so, go bid on our auction, already! :makepoint:lol

Alright everyone . . . Danny and I put our heads together and came up with half a brain! Here's our listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230205007126

Nice! :grin:

This is my favourite pic:

e68c_12.JPG

I like the way Einstein's looking a bit furtive, like he's been caught reading a comic when he was supposed to be doing his maths homework lol

What also surprised me is that we've all got the same comic? Didn't see that comiing!