• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Glad you guys dug it! Okay, I had mschmidt and Annihilus each pick a number between 1 and 10. My number was 3 (which I shared earlier with Worldsbestcomics) and Annihilus was closest with 5. Annihilus has first choice of the two books. So what will it be, hero or movie?

Hero please!

Guest Grails
Glad you guys dug it! Okay, I had mschmidt and Annihilus each pick a number between 1 and 10. My number was 3 (which I shared earlier with Worldsbestcomics) and Annihilus was closest with 5. Annihilus has first choice of the two books. So what will it be, hero or movie?

Hero please!

And with that, a CGC 9.2 Tales of Suspense #92 Boston is on its way to you.

And for mschmidt, a CGC 8.5 Fantastic Voyage #nn Pacific Coast.

Thanks for playing, gents and glad a good time was had.

Originally Posted By: Annihilus
 Originally Posted By: Grails

Hero please!

And with that, a CGC 9.2 Tales of Suspense #92 Boston is on its way to you.

And for mschmidt, a CGC 8.5 Fantastic Voyage #nn Pacific Coast.

Thanks for playing, gents and glad a good time was had.

Wow....and it's something I needed.....thank you a thousand times over! My first ever Pedigree too! :cloud9:

Is Grails just a hell of a nice guy or is he Santa Claus in disguise? hm

Dear Santa,

I've been a really good boy this year. Please include me in your next Grails game.....but make it Euchre next time around. :wishluck:

Shark

Put me firmly in the "Grails = Santa Claus"-camp.

I just got my package today - and not only am I now the proud owner of silver age book from the Pacific Coast pedigree (a first for me), Grails also included a slabbed Cerebus World Tour Book signed by both Dave Sim & Chester Brown, and a copy of The Man With No Name #1.

Behold the loot!

grails_prize.jpg

Man, this is better than my birthday - thanks a lot, grails! (worship)

Put me firmly in the "Grails = Santa Claus"-camp.

I just got my package today - and not only am I now the proud owner of silver age book from the Pacific Coast pedigree (a first for me), Grails also included a slabbed Cerebus World Tour Book signed by both Dave Sim & Chester Brown, and a copy of The Man With No Name #1.

Behold the loot!

grails_prize.jpg

Man, this is better than my birthday - thanks a lot, grails! (worship)

:applause:

I know how you feel. I hadn't been around these boards long when I won my first outrageously generous gift from Grails. Nothing like getting a great slab in the post that you didn't pay for!

I really should train my family to buy me slabs at Christmas and birthdays...

Good luck with that! I have tried with my family. They just don't seem to cooperate.

I too have recieved some very generous prises from Grails. A couple of signature series books and a complete set of 9.8 slabbed Marvels 0 through 4

I know how you feel. I hadn't been around these boards long when I won my first outrageously generous gift from Grails.

Same here, I was amazed by a deposited paypal prize that was used to grab a bunch of goodies of the FS boards.

It's tons o' fun to see the prizes in these games, 'generous' just doesn't cover it enough.

Good luck with that! I have tried with my family. They just don't seem to cooperate.

I too have recieved some very generous prises from Grails. A couple of signature series books and a complete set of 9.8 slabbed Marvels 0 through 4

I too have won (easiest question ever) a Grails Game. Two Iron Man 9.8 Slabs and a signed Daredevil Aunthenix (sp.) 9.8 slab.

(worship) Overly generous.

No question Charlie is the forumite of the year for his generosity, past service to his country and being one of those spooky types that if he tells you he will have to kill you.

Guest Grails

Thanks for all the kind words, gents. I came into some good fortune last year and just wanted to share it with those who shared my hobby. I'll try to keep it going with fresh ideas.

Annihilus also received his grailsgame prize....it's awesome. Though as he told grails, his girlfriend is having a hard time believing that it was 'free from some dude on an Internet messageboard'. Who can blame her lol

Here it is on display with the scant other CGC'd books in Annihilus's collection. Closeup to follow.

64553.jpg.64af5d4e49eee63a372d338cb62830ca.jpg