• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

:bump: for a truely epic thread.

For those of you who missed this thread it's well worth a read. Charlie is one of the most generous people I've met here on the boards. (thumbs u

I was the winner of the last prize and will post a picture in a few minutes. (worship)

First of all, I want to thank Charlie again. (worship)(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

The last Grails Game prize was a spot in the Mico Suayan sketch opp.

I really appreciate the prize and can't wait until it arrives. Mico was able to complete the opp at the NYCC, and the book is currently at CGC. Instead of waiting for the book to arrive I wanted to bump this thread since Mr. Mylar just sent me a pic this weekend.

Sketch looks awesome!!!

micowolverine.jpg

Mico is an amazing artist and his style for Wolverine is perfect. I knew immediately what character to choose.

I will bump this thread again once it comes back from CGC too. After all, this is a thread worthy of being bumped. If you haven't read this thread it's worth a read to remember how generous boardies here like Charlie can be.

Again, thank you Charlie!!! (worship)(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Guest Grails Game

Oh Grails Game, why can't I quit you?

Putting it together now and there will be multiple winners. Prizes will top all previous offerings. Original art, slabbed books and more. GG has gotten stale with all the movie trivia lately so expect something new.

Will kick off in the first week of December. Good luck gamers.

EDIT: Wouldn't be a Grails Game without delays. My apologies but have been busy with ankle surgery and travel. Two things that do not go well together.

Putting it together now and there will be multiple winners. Prizes will top all previous offerings. Original art, slabbed books and more. GG has gotten stale with all the movie trivia lately so expect something new.

:applause:

:headbang:

First of all, I want to thank Charlie again. (worship)(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

I really appreciate the prize and can't wait until it arrives. Mico was able to complete the opp at the NYCC, and the book is currently at CGC. Instead of waiting for the book to arrive I wanted to bump this thread since Mr. Mylar just sent me a pic this weekend.

Sketch looks awesome!!!

micowolverine.jpg

Mico is an amazing artist and his style for Wolverine is perfect. I knew immediately what character to choose.

I will bump this thread again once it comes back from CGC too. After all, this is a thread worthy of being bumped. If you haven't read this thread it's worth a read to remember how generous boardies here like Charlie can be.

Again, thank you Charlie!!! (worship)(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

Time to :bump: this great thread!!

The Wolverine sketch just arrived and I want to thank Charlie "Grails" again!!! Thank you! You are a very generous person and a tribute to the boards! (worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

If you haven't read this thread, check it out. Definitely one of the best!

Book looks great, and came back a CGC 9.8 to boot.

Mico_zpsa1e1e72a.jpg

Guest Grails

Late as usual but the game is afoot!

The game will be posted next week on Thursday, August 7.

Exact time will be posted soon.

This will give you some time to do your homework.

Recommended reading:

READY PLAYER ONE by Ernest Cline

You won't stand a chance in this game unless you've read it. Google will fail you.

Good luck gamers.

Oh, the prize.

Your choice of a new PS4 or XBOX ONE.

Sketch looks awesome!!!

micowolverine.jpg

Time to :bump: this great thread!!

The Wolverine sketch just arrived and I want to thank Charlie "Grails" again!!! Thank you! You are a very generous person and a tribute to the boards! (worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

If you haven't read this thread, check it out. Definitely one of the best!

Book looks great, and came back a CGC 9.8 to boot.

Mico_zpsa1e1e72a.jpg

What a great slab!

Grats!

Late as usual but the game is afoot!

The game will be posted next week on Thursday, August 7.

Exact time will be posted a few days before.

This will give you some time to do your homework.

Recommended reading:

READY PLAYER ONE by Ernest Cline

You won't stand a chance in this game unless you've read it. Google will fail you.

Good luck gamers.

Oh, the prize.

Your choice of a new PS4 or XBOX ONE.

Such an awesome book. I can't imagine any guy between the ages of 30 and 40, who was at all into pop culture as a kid, not liking it. Just finished it for the second time.