• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Guest Grails

Okay, so nothing grand tonight. We've had some fun games where boardies met up on Yahoo and battled through a single game of spades, strange Ebay auctions were created and even magic eye images.

Tonight, I am sitting here in my den drinking coffee and reading a magazine and came up with a silly game.

First to answer these three questions wins an Alex Ross signed litho (which will be rolled over a surprise gift).

Questions coming up in 3 minutes. Multiple guesses are fine but editing is never allowed in a Grails Game. Good luck!

https://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/p-C109992.html

78439.jpg.e55805cfea465b333e089055ba2547e9.jpg

:headbang:

:baiting:

One drunk baiting another. Great.

Game on byatch :baiting:

Drinking Kozal Czek beer right now. That's all I need to say.

Guest Grails

Sorry for the delay, my 2 year old came in here demanding attention.

Okay, all you have to do is see what I'm seeing right now.

1. What are the three letters printed on my zipper?

2. There is an advertisement for a Rolex watch in my magazine. What time is the face showing in the photo? AM or PM is not needed.

3. I visited Gene Colan at the Cartoon Art Museum a few months back. The next day I bought the coffee mug which I'm currently draining. A big gray coffee mug featuring a popular local attraction. What name is on my mug?

:headbang:

:baiting:

One drunk baiting another. Great.

Game on byatch :baiting:

Drinking Kozal Czek beer right now. That's all I need to say.

Wow, they do take food stamps at the liquour store in Canada.

(worship)