• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Here's my game:

Name the issue that has this on the cover:

62pchzp.jpg

Here's the prize:

A slabbed Uncanny X-men #137, 9.0 White Pages & a reader copy.

If that's too crummy of a prize, let me know I will throw in more.

nfl superpro 1

Here's my game:

Name the issue that has this on the cover:

62pchzp.jpg

Here's the prize:

A slabbed Uncanny X-men #137, 9.0 White Pages & a reader copy.

If that's too crummy of a prize, let me know I will throw in more.

nfl superpro 1

Close enough for me. PM me your details...

6ga3dc0.jpg

I have a game...

Its called..."Take Pirate out at the knees"

Basically anyone who lives in the KY area, get in your car, drive to wherever he is and kick Pirate really hard either in the front or back of the knees. Then tell him jonjesper sent you!

Your prize will be a hug... acclaim.gif

Good job on the wins Anthony... 893applaud-thumb.gif

I have a game...

Its called..."Take Pirate out at the knees"

Basically anyone who lives in the KY area, get in your car, drive to wherever he is and kick Pirate really hard either in the front or back of the knees. Then tell him jonjesper sent you!

Your prize will be a hug... acclaim.gif

Good job on the wins Anthony... 893applaud-thumb.gif

no problem, fluffy would like to meet everyone

mean_dog.jpg

#4 is answered in my trooper thread. I made gramatical errors in that question on purpose....now why would I do that? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I will take a shot. Was it this book? The only reference to Post Exchange that I can remember.

gi3.jpg

You didn't find that in my thread! But you are CORRECT! My game is officially over. Now I will have to figure out how to distribute 3 prizes to 4 people.

1. the Real Fact is I died of a sucker punch (my thread is fun to scroll through)Houdini CORRECT answered first by Heresy!!!

2. Smokers should all Jump off a ledge, they should start AA groups for smokers. (Smoke Jumpers aka forest rangers) Who am I? All-American Division CORRECT answered first by Karma23

3. Jumpers are divided by how many? (hint, not a book: but name them anyway) Multiplication is easy but division has always sucked. 101st and 82nd CORRECT answered first by Karma23

4. Also, name the book in my Posts where the soldiers eXchange their cash for smokes and cause them to attend AA in the first place. G.I. Jane #3 CORRECT answered first by Harvey Dude

5. Toby Young writes “How to Lose Friends and Alienate People” Troopers disagree and read the opposite. You might say "Troopers can't read!" yes they can, find the book that proves it. Terry Toons #1 CORRECT answered first by Karma23

Now I will have to figure out how to distribute 3 prizes to 4 people.

No problem. I will bow out of the prize distribution but thank you anyway. thumbsup2.gif

Me too, let Karma23 have them he answered the most anyway. It was fun just looking at all those covers grin.gif

ya know, I'd like to see Grails win some things... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Appreciate it, but I'm out of play. I'm just watching the games and enjoying them.

ya know, I'd like to see Grails win some things... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Appreciate it, but I'm out of play. I'm just watching the games and enjoying them.

I don't understand why you are out of play. confused-smiley-013.gif

Also, you started a good thing. thumbsup2.gif

Alright, here's my game. I'm not creative enough to come up with a real treasure hunt, so I'll keep it simple:

Name my eBay username.

(Hint: It is also my username on a couple of other comics forums . . .)

The prize is this new, never-read hardcover collection of Superman newspaper strips.

P1010001.jpg