• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Not to be a stick in the mud here, but based on your previous example of selecting the winners, picking the fourth highest bidder shows that cc_buffalo is the winner. (Is he a board member?)

My eBay user ID is cc_buffalo

Okay gents, this Grails Game has ended and it was an unusual one. Had a small issue (not mentioning any names ahem coughsilverscough) but it's all good. Worldsbestcomics and I looked at the results and the other two winners are (drum roll)

comicdonna for the Marvels set and gacguy for the cash. Congrats to you and thanks to all who participated. PMs will go out soon.

Wow! If I could find the jumping banana, I would post it. Heck, I can't even find my PM box.

Comicdonna, I don't think you received my PM's but FEDEX is delivering to you tomorrow (July 17) with indirect signature required.

Gacguy, your prize was sent via Paypal.

Thanks for playing gents.

You're quite welcome. I always dug those covers. I'm cleared to deploy again and fly out at noon tomorrow. Next time you hear from me, I'll be catching some rays in Baghdad.

You're quite welcome. I always dug those covers. I'm cleared to deploy again and fly out at noon tomorrow. Next time you hear from me, I'll be catching some rays in Baghdad.

i hope you have a good time in Baghdad

I'm cleared to deploy again and fly out at noon tomorrow. Next time you hear from me, I'll be catching some rays in Baghdad.

Stay safe amigo.

Grails asked me to continue his game while he was gone. He left me some killer books to use as prizes and I am going to add a few of my own.

Several of you have asked, "What's in this game for Grails?" or "Why is Grails giving away his books?" The answer is simple. It is a lot more fun to give away books than it is to sell them. I've given away books for Christmas, I've sold books for HERO, I've sold books for Boardies who have fallen on hard times and I enjoyed all of that much more than any sale - even ones where I got above average GPA!

I haven't been able to play in the games up to now because Grails and I didn't want anyone to think I had an unfair advantage since we are the only two Boardies in Olympia. So, I am really looking forward to having some fun. And hopefully the next time Grails checks in, he will see his game in full swing!

For those of you who have been playing, keep watching this thread...

Good luck :wishluck:

A new game will start tomorrow in honor of Grails. Check back at 10:00 AM PST for details.
:applause: I'm going to be a few hours late for this one. hm Maybe it will be a game that takes more than a few hours to win. :wishluck:

A new game will start tomorrow in honor of Grails. Check back at 10:00 AM PST for details.

OK gang, this one is going to be a bit different and a bit challenging but I am confident that one of you will be successful.

There is a question that you need to answer but I'm not going to tell you what it is. You have to find it. There is a prize you will win but I am not going to tell you what it is. You have to guess. If you have played Grails games, you will have ideas about where to look to find your first clue. If you haven't played before, then re-read this thread. Every bit of information you need to know to give you ideas about where to look, or what the answer is, or what the prize is can be found in this post and this thread so even a newcomer to tha game can win. But remember, this is worldsbestcomics' spin on Grail's game.

I have given you a hint about where to start and here is another, if you are thinking about Bill Everett, you are on the right track...

The first one to post the correct answer to the question in this thread wins the prize. If the correct poster also correctly guesses what their prize is, they will also win this book.

GSDefenders1CGC9.jpg

Good luck.