• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

You got it! And that ends this edition of Grails Game folks.

There may be another pop game for you Vampirella fans soon. It appears that the generous Mr. Ghost Town wants to pass his win down to another lucky board member for my next game. Once again, there will be three winners and some great Vampi books including the first Warren issue.

1776924-VAMP.JPG

1776924-VAMP.JPG.9962aadab4dbe35bc7ac1bcde98eea69.JPG

Late pop game. And since its late, I won't stress you. The answer to this question is close by.

The prize is a Warren Vampirella #1.

Whos painting is on my guitar? First post gets a great book.

Late pop game. And since its late, I won't stress you. The answer to this question is close by.

John Bolton

John Bolton

"Only 10 ever produced! This beautifully crafted Vampirella Widow Maker Guitar features John Bolton's masterful painting on BC Rich's Mockingbird body. Special exclusive features available only on this edition include a Widow Maker head stock featuring Vampirella lying on the logo, pearl inlay of the Vampirella bay emblem, as well as truss rod plate and rear neck bolt plate with Limited Edition engraved on it. This electric guitar is made with the finest materials which include an agathis body, maple bolt-on neck, rosewood fret board, BDSM pickups, and is 25.5 scale length."

Arn't you glad you didn't go to bed? Vampi is yours! Sorry deathlok, but Greggy got the jump on you.
Who goes to bed this early? What Vampi? confused.gif

Arn't you glad you didn't go to bed? Vampi is yours! Sorry deathlok, but Greggy got the jump on you.

MG_Vampi_2.jpg

The Warren Vampirella #1 (1969) with Frazetta cover. That Vampi.

The CGC 9.2? 893applaud-thumb.gifstooges.gif

The CGC 9.2? 893applaud-thumb.gifstooges.gif
893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Sorry gents, that 9.2 Vampi is for sale as you know. The raw Vampi is actually in decent shape and pictured a little earlier in this thread right next to another one that I am giving away in exactly 30 minutes. One simple question that can be solved instantly with no research at all. You won't even need to leave the post. Lets see who is quickest on the trigger. One post, no edits. 30 minutes.

Read the sentence below and count the F's in that sentence. Thats it. First to post the number of F's wins.

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-

SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-

IC STUDY COMBINED WITH

THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

AND FORFEITURE OF TIME.

Read the sentence below and count the F's in that sentence. Thats it. First to post the number of F's wins.

IC STUDY COMBINED WITH

THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

AND FORFEITURE OF TIME.

IC STUDY COMBINED WITH

THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

AND FORFEITURE OF TIME.

9 insane.gif