• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME

2,819 posts in this topic

Gents, a new game is posted on the third day of each month. I just threw in a few extra ones last month to get the ball rolling. So hang in there, we're kicking off shortly.

Gents, a new game is posted on the third day of each month. I just threw in a few extra ones last month to get the ball rolling. So hang in there, we're kicking off shortly.
Please hold off until 2:00 PM on the 3rd I wanna play! grin.gif

I was working on a complex game but all the elements won't be ready by tomorrow so I'll save it for next month. Here's a quick and easy substitute:

Marvel Zombies are the prizes so lets test your zombie knowledge. I have three zombie movie posters. All you have to do is give me the name of ONE movie. First posted wins. Do not list all three titles. Now lets say for example the poster is DAWN OF THE DEAD, and you post it only to see that someone else beat you to it, you may then move on to the next one and post again.

Remember, don't post all the titles. You only need one to win. No order. Once you win, you can't enter another title. Three winners, three MZ books.

Are you ready?

Okay, the posters are located in the ABOUT ME page of my ebay account. I'm sure you will be able to determine my user ID but if no answer has arrived in one hour, I will post a hint. Good luck!

By now, I'm sure you have entered "grails" in the ebay search and came up with lots of possibles only to find that none of them are me. You probably even found a "grailgames" but thats not me eithor. But hey, don't give up since my user ID is practically no different than my board name here.

By now, I'm sure you have entered "grails" in the ebay search and came up with lots of possibles only to find that none of them are me. You probably even found a "grailgames" but thats not me eithor. But hey, don't give up since my user ID is practically no different than my board name here.

Geez, is everyone trying this right now? I'm getting "feature unavailable" when trying to do a member search tongue.gif

I said it is "practically" no different than my board name. In fact, my user ID is the same as my board name with only one additional character added at the end.

You blocked out the titles!!!! frustrated.gif

I said it is "practically" no different than my board name. In fact, my user ID is the same as my board name with only one additional character added at the end.

link insane.gif

..and I only see two posters...I thought there were three?

We have our first two winners!

Oh I forgot to mention that the last poster is right here in this thread. I only need the U.S. release name.

We have our first two winners!

Oh I forgot to mention that the last poster is right here in this thread. I only need the U.S. release name.

Dang, found the poster, but have no idea what the movie is.

Congrats to the first two. Just PM me an address where you want to receive your books. You two will each recieve a fourth printing of Marvel Zombies #1 CGC SS 9.6.

Our final winner will recieve a first printing of Marvel Zombies #2 CGC SS 9.6.