• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fake Action # 1 on Ebay?

55 posts in this topic

I swear I was just looking at that auction less than 5 minutes ago. It must be a scam!!

The questions people asked are ridiculous!! The first question I would have asked is the name of the comic store you brought it to in L.A.? Then, I would call the store to verify if they seen an Action #1 in the last month! Furthermore, the pics look fake!!

Notice that the cover of the book is flat and cropped with a drop shadow added to it. The book has no depth if you look at the cover. That's definitely not a scan, but a low res jpg, most likely taken from another source.

not to mention no sweat in the bigger pic but might be some in the smaller pic, so at the very minimum they are taken of 2 diff books, and the top one is definitely fake as far as I can tell.

For her sake let's hope it's real because anyone that has so many spelling errors and grammar issues isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and I don't think she's holding down a career or going to school. screwy.gif

I also wonder who's photos she scammed with the watermark logo 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The good scam artist target individuals in the low income-low middle class market.

Just ask all the Hollywood celebs that got taken to the cleaners by the crooked Wall Street investment "guru." poke2.gif

I forgot to add "also targeted are rich Hollywood imbeciles"