• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk #181

12 posts in this topic

yeah, with books of higher grade, and not obvious problems bigger scans are better, so we can sit close to the computer and make clucking noises about the dust motes

So make it giant, bigger than God, and post it. I do agree, however, that 8.0 is close

yeah, with books of higher grade, and not obvious problems bigger scans are better, so we can sit close to the computer and make clucking noises about the dust motes

confused-smiley-013.gif

Just striving to be as accurate as possible. It appears as if there **may** be a corner bend on the top right back corner.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Just striving to be as accurate as possible. It appears as if there **may** be a corner bend on the top right back corner.

sorry.gif

This was not a dig at you, just being funny, since this is what I do, sit real close and go over the whole thing

Thanks to everyone who offered a grade. I had this down as an 8.0 with an outside chance of an 8.5. I'll mark it down as a solid 8.0.

Tony

I think you were accurate in the first place sumo.gif Nice copy! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'd like a bigger scan to see what's going on in the URC, back cover.

But offhand, I'd say solid 8.0. Perhaps a bit too much wear on the lower spine corner for an 8.5.

Perhaps, the LLFC is my biggest apprehension also. sumo.gif