• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Virtual Comicon April 14-15 Discussion Thread

391 posts in this topic

I will be putting up the Virtual Comicon Convention Hall thread today at 5 EDT. Please use this thread only for questions, comments, graemlin posts, notes on good buys, pictures of Asia Carrerra or what have you.

I just want to say give a pre-con thanks to everyone who either aids in organizing the VCC or is setting up a booth. Very cool way for folks who reside in locales devoid of English comic shops to get their suave funny book hobby on.

hail.gif893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gif

I will be putting up the Virtual Comicon Convention Hall thread today at 5 EDT. Please use this thread only for questions, comments, graemlin posts, notes on good buys, pictures of Asia Carrerra or what have you.

AsiaCarrera11.jpgyay.gif

There are 48 people in the Forum only Selling area. Hurry up donut. makepoint.gifwink.gif

Everyone, please let me get the first post in after Donut's Initial Post. It'll be for an Index to Sellers... not my personal placeholder (which I'll wait until at least page 2 to post.)

Thx. thumbsup2.gif

-Shin