• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romance Anyone? . . . How about a box of sweet pre-codes?

81 posts in this topic

I apologize for my absense. My leisure time has been spent actually reading these comics.

Which did you like best?

Which Detroit suburb did you find them ?? I used to live close to Detroit.

Also, did you get a great deal on them ??? COOL COMICS !!!

Livonia. I bought them at an auction ran by All-Star 'Shill' Auctioneers. The auctioneer has a system where he has his 70 year old father bid up comics for him. The romance comics went under his radar.

You got some very nice books at what I assume was a bargain. Congrats. I really don't think the slabbed 7's are going to get you the prices you'd like though. What was offered against your reserve the first time on Ebay is closer to market.

Congrats, Pictorial Confessions #1 7.0 - sold for a respectable $229, about double guide. Not bad considering there are three copies above it in the 9's and one tied. Shows Baker holding strong even in mid-grade. Shows tabcom confirming his market instinct. Shows bakerfan defending his collection. Matt attack!