• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Human Torch #12

58 posts in this topic

I know the scans are inadequate but this should be in my possesion in the next few days and will be off to CGC for grading. Any preliminary guesstimates on the grade? Corners look sharp and the back of the spine and PQ looks fairly healthy. I have seen a lot of GA books with worse upper LHC damage get 8.0 grades so I'm hoping for a VF. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

torch12VF.jpg

Wow, really nice book! 893applaud-thumb.gif Did you upgrade? I thought you had a lower grade copy...if so, PM me if you want to sell the undercopy. grin.gif

Yeah I had a mid grade copy but it would have received a PLOD because someone messed it up with a little red felt which couldn't be removed without damaging the book. Sorry but I sold it already. sorry.gif

Is that loss of paper or cover gloss at the tope edge back cover? Same with the yellow coupon area - that looks like a very light tape removal. Even so, I'd still give it a 7.5 minimum since the front is so nice and it has an all around perfect look to it. If that tope edge is not a problem then 8.0 to 9.0 isn't out of the question at all.