• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legion of Super Heroes...silver age to present!

323 posts in this topic

Yes..I saw steelcity's copy. Awesome. I rarely explore the boards beyond the comics general section. Now that I've got around 3000 books photographed I thought I'd participate in some other threads. What'd you think about the Karate Kid set. Don't think I ever read them. But have had them since they were new. lol

Anyhow...hope everyone liked the Karete Kid run. I have a near complete run of Adventure Comics from #200 up to the end. I also have many of those digest issues. Unfortunately my Legion run begins with Adventure 267. Never have re-aquired a decent 247. I'm looking though.

I could post many of the Adventure and non-Adventure appearances from the SA...but I think I'll go thru my Bronze. You just don't see them as often.

Thanks for reviving Silver's thread, Seadevils. For many DC collectors, the Legion is at the heart of their collection.

I think I only have one issue of Karate Kid, and it's not scanned. Might be #4. Is that the one where he dies? Never read it, but picked it up in the early 1990s.

I would love to see your early Adventures, from around #200 up or whatever your earliest issues are. If you ever feel inclined to post them I'm sure a lot of us would be pleaesd to see a nice run in the 10c thread!

Anyhow...hope everyone liked the Karete Kid run. I have a near complete run of Adventure Comics from #200 up to the end. I also have many of those digest issues. Unfortunately my Legion run begins with Adventure 267. Never have re-aquired a decent 247. I'm looking though.

I could post many of the Adventure and non-Adventure appearances from the SA...but I think I'll go thru my Bronze. You just don't see them as often.

Thanks for reviving Silver's thread, Seadevils. For many DC collectors, the Legion is at the heart of their collection.

I think I only have one issue of Karate Kid, and it's not scanned. Might be #4. Is that the one where he dies? Never read it, but picked it up in the early 1990s.

I would love to see your early Adventures, from around #200 up or whatever your earliest issues are. If you ever feel inclined to post them I'm sure a lot of us would be pleaesd to see a nice run in the 10c thread!

It's definately not a HG run. But most of them are here. I'm always upgrading. I also have all the Actions from 200 up to the end #423? Just missing 2 issues.

haven't posted this here before:

c55.jpg

:cloud9: x a thousand.

Great story, probably my favourite Legion story with the only possible exception of the Darkness Saga

Aww come on guys...show some more of the Bronze Legion issues. Don't make me have to show all mine. What about the Baxter paper reprints of the 80's?

:popcorn:

sb200.jpg

Always one of my fave covers for this run.