• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Legion of Super Heroes...silver age to present!

323 posts in this topic

Anyhow...hope everyone liked the Karete Kid run. I have a near complete run of Adventure Comics from #200 up to the end. I also have many of those digest issues. Unfortunately my Legion run begins with Adventure 267. Never have re-aquired a decent 247. I'm looking though.

I could post many of the Adventure and non-Adventure appearances from the SA...but I think I'll go thru my Bronze. You just don't see them as often.

So Silver.... let's get the thread rolling again... Have you lost your love?

I'll get started with 10 consecutive issues of Superboy and the Legion beginning with #216. I have the entire run but this is where I started photographing. I still have to shoot most of my Superboys from the 150's to this point.

If no one else chimes in and posts more of these Superboy and Legion series in the next week or two I'll post some more.

Superboy216.jpg

So Silver.... let's get the thread rolling again... Have you lost your love?

I'll get started with 10 consecutive issues of Superboy and the Legion beginning with #216. I have the entire run but this is where I started photographing. I still have to shoot most of my Superboys from the 150's to this point.

If no one else chimes in and posts more of these Superboy and Legion series in the next week or two I'll post some more.

Superboy216.jpg

Oh, I havent lost the love, I have every Legion to present except Adventure 247