• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20 cent Listing Day! Time to move out some c rap!

21 posts in this topic

I don't know what the case is like on ebay.com

but on .co.uk a cheap listing day always used to bring out the same over priced dross, from the same sellers time after time.

Same here, just keep re-listing over and over! At some point someone buys it! It may take a year and 20 re-lists, but what the heck I'm cheap! grin.gif

but on .co.uk a cheap listing day always used to bring out the same over priced dross, from the same sellers time after time.

Same old overpriced bollocks on ebay.com, too.

Only a lot more of it. sign-rantpost.gif

Get your junk yet? confused-smiley-013.gif

The useless dreck indeed arrived mere minutes ago - I shall be perusing it in due course. tongue.gif

Actually, it's good stuff. Those books'll be completely sold through by tomorrow. tongue.giftongue.gif

The useless dreck indeed arrived mere minutes ago - I shall be perusing it in due course. tongue.gif

Actually, it's good stuff. Those books'll be completely sold through by tomorrow. tongue.giftongue.gif

tonofbricks.gif Never again gossip.gif

I was joking, you know. And I owe you a favour re the shipping....

27_laughing.gif

(cough) DTA (cough)

Yea -- $0.20 cent Auction day! Even if I don't sell anything, the thrill that I get from seeing my lovely postings in cyberspace makes me feel joy-joy sensations all day long... cloud9.gif

Occasionally selling my various oddities is simply a bonus... devil.gif

Wish me luck I am selling my entire childhood Star Wars Collection tomorrow on Ebay. Thinking about starting it at $2,000. This is the collection that contains the Vinyl cape Jawa. I was busy tonight taking pics to add to the other I took for the VCC which didn't sell. Photo Bucket

Album

Try this http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t27/marvel_junkie/

I need cash for Comics. and this stuff takes up a ton of room. makepoint.gif