• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest Supergirl statue...

65 posts in this topic

Is that based on Churchill's art? (with some enhancements of course)

Am I going to be the only person to own up to liking this statue a little?

That aside, it'd be pretty funny if there was an announcement: "new Supergirl bust... er ... statue."

At any rate, I don't own any statues (only action figures,) but I may start a collection of skanky looking ones with this offering. That could be the theme of my statues-- skanky. Nice.

That aside, it'd be pretty funny if there was an announcement: "new Supergirl bust... er ... statue."

At any rate, I don't own any statues (only action figures,) but I may start a collection of skanky looking ones with this offering. That could be the theme of my statues-- skanky. Nice.

There are a lot of skanky looking female statues on the market.

That being said if the price point is too high, I might buy it.

In thinking about it, you could probably use the same sculpt for many of the female characters out there.

X-23

Phoenix (Rachel Summers)

Psylocke

Wonder Girl

Starfire

Voodoo

There are a lot of skanky looking female statues on the market.

That being said if the price point is too high, I might buy it.

DC Direct website is showing it as being $79.99 . I may indeed ask for it for X-Mas.

I'd suggest you look up any White Queen Emma Frost statue. They all tend towards the skanky - Cases in point -

emma1.jpg

SSC10405.jpg

whitequeen.jpg

Emma_Retro_Detail.jpg

Just in time for Christmas!

6345_a_full.jpg

I'm a little surprised that Levitz' DC would sell something like this... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

... or doesn't he have control over the DC Direct offerings?

Allow me to go on record saying I will own this staue. I may own 2.

I may get one for each room in my house, bathrooms included.

When is it available??