• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free comics...anyone need anything?

54 posts in this topic

Any Pacfic Sci-fi or Horror,Mr X or Evanglines would find a great new home with me.

I myself am hoping to find some Alien Worlds and Twisted Tales, but since I already have a lot of them, it's likely I won't need any I find...

I'd like a list pm'd to me before you let these vultures pick thru them. That way, I can pick thru them!!

I dunno if you're kidding, but I really don't have time to make a list since I'll be picking through these at work while competing with 3 others (although they consider themselves "collectors")

Alright, I've made up a list of everything people have mentioned and will continue to update that list from this thread. I don't know when he's bringing more stuff in, but the plan right now is to move it to one of our apartments and more thoroughly look through it there. I'll pull out anything that's on the list or similar to something on the list and post the results. If anything interests anyone, then it's free + the cost of shipping. The only exception is if I find anything unusually valuable (he said he was reading Hulk in the early 70's 893scratchchin-thumb.gif). In that case it won't be free, but will be much cheaper than the going rate for sure. None of the boxes that came in today contain any runs...usually no more than 5 or 10 books from the same series, but he says he has several more boxes (wife is making him get rid of them apparently). I wouldn't be too hopeful though, since this guy has a tendency towards exaggeration, but I figured I'd try to help out anyone that needs it thumbsup2.gif

Maybe later I'll have the time to post a few random titles from today's boxes so you can get an idea for his tastes. I'm hoping that the 70's stuff he said he has will be more mainstream, superhero type titles since he would have been younger then.

I'll take any unwanted Tomb of Dracula, Iron Fist and Heroes for Hire and give them a good home.

Long shot but if there's any Empire Lanes or Last of the Viking Heroes i'll take those too. Both crappy series but for some reason I have issues that need others to complete an equally crappy full run.

Anything by Tim Truman or Matt Howarth?

Added to the list...

I know there were a few Grim Jack issues in there. Once me and my coworkers have a chance to sit down and look through every last book and pull out what we want, then I'll know what's available. I know that I'm not really interested in anything people on here have requested yet with the exception of Alien Worlds, Twisted Tales, and Cerebus(I did notice some of the biweekly reprints in one box).

Anything by Tim Truman or Matt Howarth?

Added to the list...

I know there were a few Grim Jack issues in there. Once me and my coworkers have a chance to sit down and look through every last book and pull out what we want, then I'll know what's available. I know that I'm not really interested in anything people on here have requested yet with the exception of Alien Worlds, Twisted Tales, and Cerebus(I did notice some of the biweekly reprints in one box).

frustrated.gif Anything by Tim Truman or Matt Howarth besides Grimjack?

If you find any Dr. Strange books, I'd be interested. My Step-father is a magician and loves Dr. Strange. He used to have a bunch, but apparently lost them the last time he moved. I know he would love them.