• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World War Hulk

16 posts in this topic

Who here is desperatly awaiting for this to hit?

I know I am. I finally read Hulk 105, and loved it.

To bad about his loss frown.gif

Just a question, why are they taking this into two seperate books??

They kept Planet Hulk in the main run, why seperate it into two now??

confused-smiley-013.gif

Who here is desperatly awaiting for this to hit?

I know I am. I finally read Hulk 105, and loved it.

To bad about his loss frown.gif

Just a question, why are they taking this into two seperate books??

They kept Planet Hulk in the main run, why seperate it into two now??

confused-smiley-013.gif

$$$ sumo.gifyeahok.gif

Answer should be fairly obvious, after Civil War which had at least 40 additional books on top of the original release schedule, I have no doubt they'll be doing the same to WWH if it picks off. I'm looking forward to it but is it just going to be Hulk smashing puny mutants the whole time? How is this supposed to work after it's over? Hulk gets blasted to mars and he fights puny martians? confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh B, where have you been?

You can almost guarantee, that at such a large scale, this story is going to get messed up bad. A shame since it's the most interest I've seen in Hulk in a LONG time.

Pat

Not only is this the first time I've EVER been interested in the Hulk, but also the first time I'm routing for the Hulk to kick some serious *spoon* back on earth. After all, it seems like various main earth super-heroes are now responsible for genocide as well as his exile.

WWH has a crossover into almost every marvel title. All about the $$$$

Nahh, it's crossing into a few titles but not that many. Way less than Civil War.

Hulk # 105 was a good read (and the rest of Planet Hulk for that matter) and I'm so looking forward to WWH headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif.

With any luck at all Hulk will kill everyone and I can stop buying Marvel books completely. GO HULK! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Cmon now, it would be a sad day if Ms Marvel died frown.gif

Well in the Marvel Universe, does anyone truly die? poke2.gif

Well sure, they just killed Captain America! grin.gif

Oh wait, Punisher is channeling him...

A great outcome would be, due to Civil War and the revelation of what the Illuminati did to the Hulk, is that there were no Marvel teams. Everyone is on their own due to a lack of trust. Maybe people like Iron Fist & Cage. It would give villains the chance to excel and might reduce the number of team books/power.

Pat

A great outcome would be, due to Civil War and the revelation of what the Illuminati did to the Hulk, is that there were no Marvel teams. Everyone is on their own due to a lack of trust. Maybe people like Iron Fist & Cage. It would give villains the chance to excel and might reduce the number of team books/power.

Pat

Yeah, but then Marvel would have to cancel one of their most successful franchises right now. Can't really have Avengers books without Avengers teams wink.gif

Though I agree that I'd love to see some villains take advantage of all this. The actual villains seem to be lacking in alot of Marvel comics recently - at least in major roles.