• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me

47 posts in this topic

I think the people you should ask are Detective27kid (a Florida Gator) or Billy Parker (an LSU Tiger). Either of those SEC guys should be able to help you out. I would love to help you pick some cool Golden Age titles, but as a Texas Longhorn, I might be over-qualified. (You can't go wrong with Timelys!)

I like you more and more every day Mr. B! Good advice (timely), but I would also add that in addition to the(timely) Gerber guides, he really needs to (timely)discover what it is that(timely) floats his GA boat. IMHO(timely), he needs to discover what he likes(timely) and not listen to any other subliminal message(timely). That being said(timely), you really can't go wrong with Timely's!

I also ordered the trade published by Verotik, collecting the old Phantom Lady issues.

Are they any good? How close do they replicate the original stories?

They're okay -- they would definitely benefit with the treatment that Eisner's Spirit is getting in terms of low gloss paper etc.

I also ordered the trade published by Verotik, collecting the old Phantom Lady issues.

Are they any good? How close do they replicate the original stories?

They're okay -- they would definitely benefit with the treatment that Eisner's Spirit is getting in terms of low gloss paper etc.

Eisner's Spirit cloud9.gif Just finished Volume 18 today. I'm catching up still since I got # 21 last week. So much to read and so little time. Anyone else bought the On Stage collections by Len Starr. Mary is so nice and the art is so fine that I'm addicted. Ahhh Mary Perkins cloud9.gifcloud9.gif

There is also at least one slim volume from AC Comics, called Lady Phantom I think. Black and White but very nice art remastering.