• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are your top 5 current TV shows?

102 posts in this topic

• Administrator

current:

Entourage

Survivorman

New Adventures of Old Christine

Almost any Documentary

Barefoot Contessa (favorite cooking show but I'll grow tired of it and get hooked on another)

and:

Big Love (to begin again soon)

Friday Night Lights (season just ended)

Rome (series ended frown.gif)

current:

Entourage

Survivorman

Almost any Documentary

Barefoot Contessa (favorite cooking show but I'll grow tired of it and get hooked on another)

and:

I love the New Adventures of Old Christine. That is the only sitcom I watch. The writing on it is brilliant. hail.gif

current:

Entourage

Survivorman

Almost any Documentary

and:

friday night lights was ok. The football aspect of it was so unrealistic though.

• Administrator
current:

Entourage

Survivorman

Almost any Documentary

and:

friday night lights was ok. The football aspect of it was so unrealistic though.

Totally agree...in fact, the entire show is so predictable and over dramatic but I'm hooked on it anyway confused-smiley-013.gif.

It reminds me of Melrose Place...lots of people watched it but very few admitted to it smile.gif

Top Chef blahhhh Iron Chef for the win!

Milan Classics

World's Most Extreme ( animal planet )

Law & Order : SVU

Simpsons/Family Guy/American Dad/Futurama/Adult Swim

1) Rome (season ended a month ago, series is over, but it's still fresh in my mind!)

2) 24

3) Smallville

4) Lost

5) The Tudors

Obviously, I'm a fan of historical dramas...always fun seeing how horrible it could be living in eras like the Roman Empire or the Tudor dynasty back before there were widespread police forces. I like watching these shows for the same basic reason I liked watching that HBO prison series, Oz--to see a depiction of man free to exist in his primal state, with little or no social mechanisms to hold him back.