• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff & Julie's epic adventure(full of heart-pounding action!)

97 posts in this topic

All the best to you, the wife and the imminent new arrival, Jeff!

My daughter was two weeks early, and I had to race down from Mendocino (200 miles North of our home in the SF Bay Area) to be there when she made her debut. I've driven that stretch of road hundreds of times, but never that fast!

The best, most important things in life are worth waiting for smile.gif

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes and congrats. I still can't believe that I have a son!

willjulie.jpg

Wow Jeff!!, You're a DAD!!

Congrats, and that photo of your wife looking at the little one is a keeper.

She looks great!

Happy for both of you.

The weirdest part will be when you drive home for the first time. You came as a couple, and will leave as a family. It is a unique experience.

Enjoy.

Ze-

Thanks again, everyone. We think Julie will be discharged tomorrow, and hopefully William will be sometime in the next week or so. We're very anxious to get him home, but certainly want him to be ready to leave the hospital. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Life sure is interesting!

Jeff

Thanks again, everyone. We think Julie will be discharged tomorrow, and hopefully William will be sometime in the next week or so. We're very anxious to get him home, but certainly want him to be ready to leave the hospital. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Life sure is interesting!

Jeff

thumbsup2.gif

I've had some very kind PMs from people asking how Will is doing, so I thought I'd throw a recent pic up. He's 2 months old now, 24 inches tall, 12 pounds, 4 ounces, healthy as can be, and he's just started smiling, which is pretty darn cool(our cats never did that!).

Jeff

2mos2.jpg

Bout time!

Tell Julie she did great, you though had little to do with it. :baiting:

Glad everything has worked out well for all concerned, enjoy.

Ze-

I've had some very kind PMs from people asking how Will is doing, so I thought I'd throw a recent pic up. He's 2 months old now, 24 inches tall, 12 pounds, 4 ounces, healthy as can be, and he's just started smiling, which is pretty darn cool(our cats never did that!).

Jeff

2mos2.jpg

PRICELESS

Jeff

2mos2.jpg

Awesome! cute little bugger. (thumbs u

Looks like Will has the same Baby Einstein gymasium that my son Alex does, which was a gift from sckao on the boards. He uses it everyday! I'm glad everything is going well with him.

Cheers,

-Jim

Jeff

2mos2.jpg

:):golfclap: