• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Marvel #24 - Awesome Copy!

18 posts in this topic

I would send it in for walk through service!

gator

I'm concerned there may be a little color touch near the top staple . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

may just keep it in a Mylar! insane.gif

Divad, is that a tiny tear I see on the top of the spine? This book looks like to might be a candidate for resto work. I think 9.8 after a lttle TLC.

Yeah I was thinkin' the same thing . . . a press here and press there and I might be lookin' at a 9.9 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

9.8 here also, what do you expect for .20 cents.. 27_laughing.gif

Shouldn't you be storing that in a Mylar until you get it slabbed?

j/k

Need more info., what did you pay CS for it and what was is listed as?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Depending on when he bought it, it was either $3.50 or $2.50.

He is all up in arms and crying like a baby about it. Claims all the Captain Marvels were 2.0's even though in my first PM to him I admitted that one book was in very bad shape but I figured since the deal with that sale was not about individual grading but more so an average it would be ok.

Well, it wasn't. Mr. Menstration had a meltdown and demanded his $25 back for all 7 of his books. Nevermind the fact that a few of the Thanos's were higher than the Fine average.

His quote to me ""I'll be posting them on the grading thread soon."

Notice he only posts the one book. The one that I replied to him that I knew was crappy but not the others.

Keep this in mind when he posts the other books (if he does) " Suffice to say that not one of the books I received grades at Good"

Who said I bought this POS from you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif All I know is that I would be embarrassed to send this book to any board member . . . 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Start your own grading post. sumo.gif

I'd have sent that one to you flowerred.gif

It's probably better than all your water logged drek from last year 893whatthe.gif

Which of course, went straight into the dumpster, instead of the quick-dry and resell alternative . . . grin.gif

Some people just don't get it . . .

Who said I bought this POS from you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif All I know is that I would be embarrassed to send this book to any board member . . . 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Start your own grading post. sumo.gif

Your such a knob. It is obvious from the post above they are referring to CS. It is also obvious is you look at your posts you bought it from me. People here are smart enough to put it together. Don't insult our intelligence by suggesting otherwise.

Not to mention you pretty much PM'd me and told me you were going to post it.