• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: What percent of income do you spend on comics?

What percentage of your annual income (total family income after taxes) did you spend on comics last year?  

396 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage of your annual income (total family income after taxes) did you spend on comics last year?

38 posts in this topic

For marital bliss, I am at less than 5% and it's still only a hobby so even without the rolling pin menace, it'd still be less than 5%. sumo.gif

thumbsup2.gif

It's a hobby I'm extremely passionate about, but it's a hobby. In the big picture, family comes first. sumo.gif

I spend 100% of buyers money tongue.gif and what a feeling it is to see your collection grow without spending a nickle from your paycheck yay.gif

The last 2 years, I've spent >200% of my income. :/

This is mainly because I have stock options that I've sold like crazy to support my habit. It's going to have to stop soon, though. I need some money to retire on. And God knows I'm not selling the comics! smile.gif

Well, I was just getting ready to count my change that I've been saving for a couple of months. blush.gif I have no idea how much money I make. I'd say it varies from losing money, to making a sizeable profit. I'll take a guess of less than 5%