• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How high will this Batman #232 CGC 9.8 go?

44 posts in this topic

I was trying to buy one from the bunky brothers a year ago, and they wouldn't let it go even at 4k.

a year ago this book was hot- now it's deader than ra's

That's because Batman Begins was a huge suckfest.

I was trying to buy one from the bunky brothers a year ago, and they wouldn't let it go even at 4k.

Whoops. Wonder if they got their asking price. Nice book but with the multitude of 9.6s I dont know if I would be willing to break the bank for this book.

At least you like Hustle... sorry.gif

screwy.gif

in the entire range of reasons that could be given, this one is near the bottom, just above "That's because Dillin didn't draw it" and just below "That's because I like tapioca pudding"

screwy.gif

in the entire range of reasons that could be given, this one is near the bottom, just above "That's because Dillin didn't draw it" and just below "That's because I like tapioca pudding"

I propose that any opinion expressed on these boards from now on be followed by "because I like tapioca pudding."

e.g.:

Man, am I glad I don't buy moderns because I like tapioca pudding. foreheadslap.gif

I think it will help everyone keep everything in perspective (because I like tapioca pudding).

I had some the other night for the first time in decades, and I can say unequivocally that I HATE tapioca pudding. Dreadful stuff.

I do, however, like chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

screwy.gif

but just above "because Sal is a huge crosssdressing freak." 27_laughing.gif

Emailed Jerry about the Detective/Batman listing error and he shot back (quickly)

"Great book, stupid mistake, somehow it happened, and now with the four bids I’ll have to live with it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Best, Jerry"

I now return you to your regular OT inanity. poke2.gif

I hate that cover frown.gif

i still hate you from that flash 175 snipe poke2.gif

just kidding thumbsup2.gif

angel.gif

Red Sonja drools. All copies of Conan 23 should be destroyed.