• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Haspel is a great guy; big thanks to Mark!

10 posts in this topic

I'm sure you all know I'm a MLJ fanatic by now if you've read any of my threads. Well, a couple of years ago I started a website that features books from the MLJ publishing company - since they were never reprinted, among many other reasons. Well, Mr. Mark Haspel from CGC sent me 3 books to scan today, and he said I could keep 2 of them. Granted, they're coverless books, but he sent them to me on HIS DIME and even is allowing me to keep 2 of them.

Mark, big thanks to you; that was a very unselfish thing you've done for me, and I really appreciate it!!!! I won't even ruin this 'toast' to Mark by shamelessly plugging my website.

Thanks again! acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Mark is 1 of the few ppl I have met more hardcore about comics than myself. Ppl call me nutz. insane.gif

Mark, nuts? You have no idea! grin.gif

Honestly, Mark is a great guy. I have learned so much from him.

And to think I get to sit next to him at work all day every single day! cloud9.gif

(Except for when Tom Waits comes on the CD changer and he runs out of the room!) confused-smiley-013.gif

You do know that Mark is an intellectual property lawyer whose clients including the holding company for MLJ, right? insane.gif

Seriously, Mark has gone above and beyond the call on countless occasions - if he'd come on and take a bow, I'd be the first to give him 6 stars!