• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll: how many comics are in your house?

How many comics (including doubles) are in your house/garage/storage/etc ?  

384 members have voted

1. 1. How many comics (including doubles) are in your house/garage/storage/etc ?

24 posts in this topic

A lot of comics can take up a lot of room, especially when you add the bulk of boards, bags, slabs, etc. Fortunately they still take a lot less space than some other collections, like the guy on Antiques Roadshow last week who collects old full-size steam-powered farm tractors.

I have sold or given away about 6-700 in the past 6 months....and it feels good. Might get rid of alot more too as the year moves on. However, I have "replaced" those books with about 30 others that mean more to me as they are in line with what I want in my "permanent" collection.

Scott

I don't have a certain count on the books, but I figure in between 5.000 and 10,000. Most of which are stuffed in one little room. I've sold off a lot of them over the last several months, and have used those funds to buy far better books and original art. I'd like to get rid of about another 3000 of the books I have currently.

I don't have a certain count on the books, but I figure in between 5.000 and 10,000. Most of which are stuffed in one little room. I've sold off a lot of them over the last several months, and have used those funds to buy far better books and original art. I'd like to get rid of about another 3000 of the books I have currently.
Same here, no chick.

The next question should be:"how many of you in the 10,000+ category live with a woman in the same home as the comics?"

lmao... I'm in the process of losing the woman so I can have more room (and money!) for the comics...

25,000 K acclaim.gif

but I have 50,000 comics in the house. sorry.gif

25,000K = 25 million funnybooks... seems unlikely unless the comic books had you evicted to make more room for themselves wink.gif

No, I only have 50K in funny books. Sheesh...I liked you better last week. poke2.gif