• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee SS Books?

99 posts in this topic

i just got off the phone with Paradise comics today, and they still didn't get get my Stan Lee ss books yet!

man, oh man, am i anxious to get my books back! (it's 4 for me and 1 for the gf)

i'm keeping my fingers crossed that they get the rest in this week!

893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

i just got off the phone with Paradise comics today, and they still didn't get get my Stan Lee ss books yet!

man, oh man, am i anxious to get my books back! (it's 4 for me and 1 for the gf)

893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

probably they are just too busy with the convention this weekend to be sorting out signature books sumo.gif

probably they are just too busy with the convention this weekend to be sorting out signature books sumo.gif

i actually spoke with Doug and he was kind enough to check the invoices for me to see if my name was on any of them. Unforunately, he didn't find anything.

i'm sure he wouldn't have overlooked a "raph" when i told him my name was "raphael", so i'll just keep my fingers crossed

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What books did you submit?

two Cap 100's (1 of them was cgc 7.5)

Cap 109 (cgc 7.5)

Tales of Suspense 63 (cgc 8.0 pedigree)

and a ASM Annual 21 (cgc 9.4) - for the girlfriend

What books did you submit?

Cap 109 (cgc 7.5)

Tales of Suspense 63 (cgc 8.0 pedigree)

and a ASM Annual 21 (cgc 9.4) - for the girlfriend

Wedding issue for the GF? I think she's trying to tell you something. grin.gif

Cap 109 (cgc 7.5)

It's to bad you didn't get them back in time to submit them for Joe Simon to sign at Heroes.

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

sorry.gif

Cap 109 (cgc 7.5)

It's to bad you didn't get them back in time to submit them for Joe Simon to sign at Heroes.

Joe Simon..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I'd really like a sketch from him on one of the Fallen Hero blank covers....then I could CGC SS it!

Look at that....it only took four days to turn me to the dark side. Lsw_vader.gif

The circle is now complete!

What is thy bidding, my master? star-wars-smiley-5477.gif

Hi all --

Just wanted to let you know that I have four Stan Lee books up on Ebay now...FF #52, TOS #52, FF #4, and Strange Tales #110. Here's a link -- thanks!

Dan

Drummy's Auctions

893scratchchin-thumb.gif The FF#4 is already on the verge of being out of my range....plus I have a 5.0 (unsigned of course) but I really like that #52.....

devil.gif

after waiting a couple extra months, i finally got my Stan books back today!

this first one was for my girlfriend. i submitted an already graded 9.4, but it came back 9.2:

amazingspidermanannual2yl9.jpg

the rest were Cap books for myself:

this was previously a pedigree cgc 8.0 book, now minus the pedigree. the book looks like was damaged when it was going through the sealing and slabbing process. but the label still says 8.0 at least smile.gif - check out the top edge

talesofsuspense63cgcssgs6.jpg

for the next issue, i submitted 2 copies. one raw, and one cgc 7.5. interestingly enough, both came back 8.0! i guess it kinda makes up for the fact that the 9.4 i submitted got knocked down to 9.2

captainamerica100cgcssje7.jpg

and last, but not least, another origin issue!

captainamericacgcss109xk2.jpg

cloud9.gifcloud9.gif