• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Refined Golden Age Comic Room! Lets see yours!

78 posts in this topic

mr.schomburg, I see you have a copy of "The Reckoning" by James Byron Huggins on your book shelf. That is one of my most favorite books, a very hard to find book too.

I wanna see Mr. Bedrock's,Bills,Mr. Parker's,Sac's,Surfers,Vern's,Gator's, and all others. Get posting guys, lets see your fortresses of solitude(Nerdville to our wife's)

I was telling Scrooge earlier that my super dooper comic book sanctuary consists of three safe deposit boxes at the local BofA. I have installed a lazyboy in the vault. When I open all three boxes at one time I swear angels start singing!

1698402-ComicShelves-March07.jpg

Outstanding! I see those mylars were put to good use.

I'm amazed and jealous every time I see this pic. hail.gif

I can't think of a cooler to place have a forum gathering!

Voila3.jpg

Great setup, Schommy. thumbsup2.gif

I hate you guys smile.gif - my wife resents the fact that my closet is filled with comic boxes - I can just imagine the look I'd get if I told her I wanted an entire room tongue.gif

What you do is have kids, get a bigger house and when they go to college, get married or move out, you take one of their old rooms and use it as your comic book room. At least that's what I thought. I ended up with a walk in closet which my wife still eyes for her potential use.

What you do is have kids, get a bigger house and when they go to college, get married or move out, you take one of their old rooms and use it as your comic book room. At least that's what I thought. I ended up with a walk in closet which my wife still eyes for her potential use.

Yay! - only 11 more years of waiting for my comic room. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thank you! I like it too! Its the only room I have in the house! My bar room is filled with kids toys and the rest is my wife's.

Wow, she gets the kitchen? wink.gif

Actually the Kitchen is the Manservants, my wife doesn't like to cook, now that might sound impressive, but what I am not telling you is that my Manservant is me! grin.gif

hello all...

I have a 3000 square foot dual warehouse and office...full of comics and toys, but nothing really worth showing....

I have a guest house off the back of our house/pool area (my 13 year old think she's moving out there next year...ha!)...right now, it has my home "office" and game room...computer, printers, scanners, video arcade games, drink vending machine, pool table, kids toys....and COMICS....with exception of a few "safe" books, my meager GA collection is housed for all to see (all over the floor, pool table, closet, bathroom, etc)....I have all my silver age and up at my warehouse, as I use for "sale" stock...but, I might take a few jpgs sooner than later

rick

Superman in the kennel, now! Just kidding please don't use the laser eyes! Nice Actions, I love the 108, my favorite.

Paul

Thanks Paul! It's my favorite as well. cloud9.gif