• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer Requeim #1 Tommorrow!!

28 posts in this topic

Heres some questions, just let me know what you guys think! Thanx

1) Will It Sell Out??

2) Will It be rare or hard to find??

3) A long term investment for the movie??

Thanx guys!!!!

i think itll sell out n get 2nd printing and be HOT and rare!!, just me though, and hope it does cuz im gonna get a bunch a copies. I like the cover, its a #1 and its a marvel knights mini series 1 outta 4 like spider-man reign!, which was awesome. plus it will have the hard cover and be easy to get 9.8 so i hope its rare and hot and sells out and 2nd prints and hope the storyis amazing!!! we'll see tommorrow!! thax for the iiput

i think itll sell out n get 2nd printing and be HOT and rare!!, just me though, and hope it does cuz im gonna get a bunch a copies. I like the cover, its a #1 and its a marvel knights mini series 1 outta 4 like spider-man reign!, which was awesome. plus it will have the hard cover and be easy to get 9.8 so i hope its rare and hot and sells out and 2nd prints and hope the storyis amazing!!! we'll see tommorrow!! thax for the iiput

I hope you enjoy the story. Best of luck in the future...

I think my IQ just dropped 5 points reading your post. foreheadslap.gif

You actually take him seriously? Please this is just someone using a double login to get a rise out of people it's way too obvious at this point.

i think it will be werth 5 gazillion dollars especially if you have stan lee or jim lee or ang lee, or even bruce lee come back from the grave and sign it, then get it cgc'd. everyone knows modern comics are werth tonz of dough. and since trees are in limited supply, they won't be able to print too many, so buy like 8,000 copies.

i think it'll be so hot, they'll even have a 12th printing. forget buying land, or stocks, or bonds, or even putting money in the bank. just buy this book. you'll be able to retire in a few years if you buy enough. buy now, live rich soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WERD

YOU'RE WELCOME

i think it will be werth 5 gazillion dollars especially if you have stan lee or jim lee or ang lee, or even bruce lee come back from the grave and sign it, then get it cgc'd. everyone knows modern comics are werth tonz of dough. and since trees are in limited supply, they won't be able to print too many, so buy like 8,000 copies.

i think it'll be so hot, they'll even have a 12th printing. forget buying land, or stocks, or bonds, or even putting money in the bank. just buy this book. you'll be able to retire in a few years if you buy enough. buy now, live rich soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WERD

YOU'RE WELCOME

funnypost.gifiagree.gif

Right.

It's being released right in the middle of the new FF movie hype (if there is any hype confused-smiley-013.gif ) which means that most likely Marvel will print a gazillion of them.

Being a hardcover will also mean that 9.8's for this book will not be that hard to get.

As Jerry Seinfeld once said, "good luck with all that"

27_laughing.gif

I hope you enjoy the story. Best of luck in the future...

Wait for Stan Lee, wait

Heres some questions, just let me know what you guys think! Thanx

1) Will It Sell Out??

2) Will It be rare or hard to find??

3) A long term investment for the movie??

Thanx guys!!!!

(1) Maybe

(2) For two weeks

(3) You may be able to sell it at a later date for something close to 5% of its cover price. If you're lucky.

You know, I wouldn't mind if you asked whether anybody thought the book was going to be any good...y'know, like, to read and stuff...to entertain and enthrall.

It's like the early 90s never even happened.... yeahok.gif

Is it me or is the SURFER just not the same character he once was? All he now seems to be is some powerful generic guy with ZERO depth. I miss the old days wehn he was noble and reflective. If anything he seems angst-ridden and eager to fight (like 90% of every other so-called hero out there in superhoro comic books).

Real original and exciting.

I was actually shocked to see him become the Big G.'s herlad once more at the end of ANNIHILATION, but he's nothing more than another badass now. Those last 2 issues of FF really frustrated me...

I hope Stracyzinski can do something interesting with him - I actually enjoy his work at MARVEL (ASM run less so though).

*fingers crossed*

You live in NY, you should expect this from people who live there.