• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF #15 question ***MORE PICS ADDED***

21 posts in this topic

I don't think that makes 3.0. I think it's about a 2.5 and it presents really well for that, meaning it's a good buy type thing. But I'm definitely not buying stock in that as a 3.0. I'm not even 100% it'd get the 2.5.

Still an awesome looking book though. Best you can hope for in that type grade easily.

Textbook 2.0 sumo.gif

gossip.gif If it's complete and the BC looks the same.

I agree here. The FC has more wrinkles then Aunt May and the staining doesn't help. BC appears in better shape and the CT, if it is CT will hurt.

Sooo - the general concensus is that this grades out at about a 2.375.

Not worth the $2500 price to me - thanks for the opinions!

Hopefully you can work something out with the seller... if not... just a hard lesson learned... don't worry.... I think everyone has been burned once or twice...it's inevitable in this hobby foreheadslap.gif

Sooo - the general concensus is that this grades out at about a 2.375.

Not worth the $2500 price to me - thanks for the opinions!

Hopefully you can work something out with the seller... if not... just a hard lesson learned... don't worry.... I think everyone has been burned once or twice...it's inevitable in this hobby foreheadslap.gif

No - luckily thanks to this post I avoided this purchase. Thanks again group! hail.gif