• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comic frame

71 posts in this topic

I think I lined up a few commissions today..... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Good for you Chris! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Judging from what I know of you from these boards and the brief time I met you in Toronto, I am happy to hear that someone who truly has a passion for the hobby is able to do what he loves... and make some loot at it too! hail.gif

John 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Man, Chris, that's some great work! Hope you get some great commissions - you really deserve it. Any chance of selling stuff to the boards, or would shipping costs kill any prospects?

-Bob

Still working on finding a good source for UV protection. As soon as I do, I'll be incorporating it into all the frames/racks etc....

The next one I do will be a wall mount. I've got a pretty cool idea for that one.

As for shipping them...I think the cost will be fairly reasonable for the 8-pack versions. Those are actually quite light. thumbsup2.gif

It's pretty stupid with a thread like this going that I didn't figure out that the "frame guy" I kept bumping into was The_Beyonder on these very boards. I'm way too young to have moments this senior.

That said, these frames are even more impressive in person. And the 8-pack frame is shockingly light.

Very, very impressive product.

Here's what my booth looks like when I close up for the evening......

1836057-cubicle.jpg

1838343-cube3.jpg

Batteries in my camera died right after I took those pics....but I think Jim(cgcworld) has some pics of today's set-up.

FamilyPics002.jpg

FamilyPics001.jpg