• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #12

16 posts in this topic

What do you think? My guess: 3.0 (but I've been outta grading for at least 25yrs. Just pulled my stash of comics that have been tucked away for 25yrs.) Shoot could be a 2.0 for all I know with grading now-a-days....

Please let me know..

FF12Front.jpg

FF12Back.jpg

1.5-1.8.

thumbsup2.gif

Presents pretty well for the grade, but the brittleness and staining will really hurt this one. frown.gif

I'd have to agree, the colors are still crisp. But the edges are falling apart. Not sure why as I don't remember it looking this way when I put it away 25yrs ago. But that was 25 yrs ago, and my memory has gone some. wink.gif

Thanks to everyone for looking at this. I"ve scanned a few more books, as I just bought a scanner tonight.

-Garry

1.0 Fair

This is a seriously worked over book. If it were just the pieces missing I might go with Good- 1.8 but the staining and the tape are just killers.

Again, a great reader of an issue many people want.

1.0 Fair

This is a seriously worked over book. If it were just the pieces missing I might go with Good- 1.8 but the staining and the tape are just killers.

Again, a great reader of an issue many people want.

agree completely

i have to join the 1.5 bandwagon on this one. that crazy mottling all over the upper quarter of the FC, the huge water stain on the bottom of the BC, creases, missing pieces, tape, etc.

but as someone already said, the issue itself is collectible in all grades and this makes a nice reader. in fact, the central part of the image remains pretty decent.................