• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The VCC chit-chat thread - Who's got the Goods?

383 posts in this topic

Let me break forum protocol for a sec.....I have a GL 76 CGC 6.0 in my vcc post.

My gpa access went away last month due to an identity theft issue, had to cancel the credit card, 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif.

If someone can tell me the gpa values of that book, I want to hold a little contest here and try to sell it for a really nice price, once I figure out a game.

Can someone tell the gpa values of this book?

Grade Notes Avg (All Sales) 12 Mnth Avg 90 Day Avg Last Sale High/Low Last Sold

(6.0) (4)75.68 (1) 86.95 (1) 86.95 86.95 86/62 Mar 2007

Anyone have 2-4 of the x-men issues in my sig at 8.0 or higher (raw)? I've got some cash to blow. Got here to late or I would have grabbed some from cd4ever and one other booth I saw. October had one I liked but I'd rather pick up a few at one time. 7.0+ is ok on 96-101

Let me break forum protocol for a sec.....I have a GL 76 CGC 6.0 in my vcc post.

My gpa access went away last month due to an identity theft issue, had to cancel the credit card, 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif.

If someone can tell me the gpa values of that book, I want to hold a little contest here and try to sell it for a really nice price, once I figure out a game.

Can someone tell the gpa values of this book?

Grade Notes Avg (All Sales) 12 Mnth Avg 90 Day Avg Last Sale High/Low Last Sold

(6.0) (4)75.68 (1) 86.95 (1) 86.95 86.95 86/62 Mar 2007

Thanks Shin, obviously I way overpriced.

Stay tuned shortly to grab the GL 76 CGC 6.0 for 60.00 shipped, if interested.

Hi,

A little off subject a bit, but I was wondering what everyone's opinion's are on Museum Edition Books. I have one that I was either thinking of trading or selling, but don't know what the value of it is, or of what other Museum Edition's values are.

Any thoughts?

By the way, mine is the Stone Preview Museum Edition by Avalon Studios #468 of 500. The first ever Museum Edition done.

What kinda value in both cash and trade should I expect?

Thanks!

<h2>The Virtual Comicon is now closed for the day</h2>

Go have a virtual beer in the virtual bar.

confused-smiley-013.gif I was just getting warmed up!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is there any interest in the GL 76 CGC 6.0 for 60.00 shipped contest or am I talking to myself again? ( gossip.gif story of my life gossip.gif)

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Is there any interest in the GL 76 CGC 6.0 for 60.00 shipped contest or am I talking to myself again? ( gossip.gif story of my life gossip.gif)

I'm game . . . smile.gif But I never win anything confused-smiley-013.gif

Where did everyone go? I'm sittin' here drinkin' by myself? Well, cd4ever's here, but that's just like being alone . . . grin.gif

Where did everyone go? I'm sittin' here drinkin' by myself? Well, cd4ever's here, but that's just like being alone . . . grin.gif

poke2.gifpoke2.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

You sound like my high school girlfriend! And the one after that. And the one after that. Ok, now even I'm depressed! yeahok.gif

Damn home internet is down

At a Kinkos now makepoint.gif

For the sake of all that's holy, i hope you didn't wear short shorts foreheadslap.gif